• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MWC camping trip Oct 2-4, 2015 Warren Dunes, MI

yea i figured i cant check in until 3 and thats 2 for me because of the time zone. but i planning on just hanging around the beach front and the dunes until i can set up camp.

no Chicago traffic for me:clap:

1. Jeepguy91- pulled pork sandwhiches
2. macgyvr - plates, cups, napkins, silverware, condiments
3.Rewster- cupcakes
4. seanR- Pork loin and ribs on the smoker....
5. PRYAPSM home made Mac n cheese
6. Chaz - chips
7- Samset- baked potato salad[/QUOTE]

8- need-a-bow- a few 12 packs of sodas and waters

im not sure if this has been figured out yet but i made a call.
there is a pavilion that has grills(forgot to ask where) if we want to do the potluck there.
as far as your site goes, there is a steel fire ring but no grill on site. the sites have picnic tables.

i will probably bring a little grill or something to put on top the fire ring to cook other meals.

I will have an electric grill with us if anybody needs to use it. Will also have a fire going and will bring along the swing away tri-pod if anybody needs it. I have a 10x10 pop up canopy that is already in camper as well. It doesn't really matter to me where pot luck is at. We are using the electricity of the campground to cook our dish.

I have a small propane grill that lives in the camper. I am also bringing a nice sized charcoal grill and the smoker. I have a 10x10 pop up also I keep in the camper.

Looks like I'll be finishing up a kitchen remodel Saturday morning, reserved site 111 for Saturday night. You guys better not overdo it Friday night, I don't wanna be the only one partying it up Saturday (but I will if I have to...)

Got at least one big-ass bin of shop scraps to burn, maybe some sawdust.

I'll bring an assortment of cheese curds and crackers for the pot-luck, and some homebrew.

:cheers:

yea i figured i cant check in until 3 and thats 2 for me because of the time zone. but i planning on just hanging around the beach front and the dunes until i can set up camp.

no Chicago traffic for me:clap:

Same here we will be at the beach until we can setup..

So this is my first time going solo camping. Got the tent. Inflatable mattress. Sleeping bag. Charcoal and grill. Water bottles, beans and hotdogs. What else am i missing?

So this is my first time going solo camping. Got the tent. Inflatable mattress. Sleeping bag. Charcoal and grill. Water bottles, beans and hotdogs. What else am i missing?

Money for this Tcase
a69e02242d11bb83fbbfcccdf5e1212b.jpg

mac ':)' gyvr

Now it seems like trip is iffy. Need to replace lock cylinder on jeep, tonight it refused to turn no matter what. Tomorrow ill be tackling the job wish me luck

Now it seems like trip is iffy. Need to replace lock cylinder on jeep, tonight it refused to turn no matter what. Tomorrow ill be tackling the job wish me luck

If it's the ignition switch you're talking about, it's probably fine. More likely it's the steering wheel lock, possibly just a matter of the tension being on the steering when you shut it off. You did try turning the steering wheel a bit, right?

Me and chuck are pre-gaming in the garage tonight!

mac 'drink up' gyvr

Back