• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MWC camping trip Oct 2-4, 2015 Warren Dunes, MI

Feeler for MWC camping trip

We would be a maybe on anything...

mac 'August 20th kid arrival makes life interesting' gyvr

Re: Feeler for MWC camping trip

So do we want to just plan for October 2nd at Warren dunes state park in Sawyer Michigan? That way we can going ahead and get some campsites reserved and stuff

When do you guys think we should make reservations? Never been to Warren dunes before so don't know which sites are better than others

Me either, but as long as everything goes well with this upcoming birth...me and Madeline are going to try to make this.

mac 'leave the wife and newborn at home...unless suzi can talk her into coming' gyvr

I can go and call them tomorrow and get some info from. How many sites would we be looking at total?

See what they want. I'll need a site big enough for a 32 foot class A and power.

mac 'sites close by will rock' gyvr

Yea figured we would need atleast a couple decent sized sites for some of the campers coming.

Guys tenting could split a site with someone as well as long as the sites are decent sized.

mac 'golf cart?' gyvr

Talked with the wife about it and we would be in for that weekend. If you haven't called yet, I would be tent camping or possibly sharing a site with Rew's camper if he's going.

Last edited:

Just looked it up online at open sites for the October 2-4 weekend. I suggested that Matt gets site 112 as that one is the only one big enough to get his class a into it. The rest of the green sites around it are open and are big enough for 30ft campers to fit in. That should cover the rest of the group. I'm gonna call tomorrow and reserve my site if anybody else who is interested wants to get their site done as well. That way we can all get in the same area. Can even just go midnrreservations.com and reserve it on there as well. Might be what I do tonight.
96059667384cdd7d0d506196fb4249cc.jpg

I have reserved site 112

Did it on my phone and it was easy,

mac 'get it started' gyvr

Back