• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mud Terrain or All Terrain

I've used Firestone Destination for years. All my Grands have the LTs and my XJ has the MT. Wear has been very good and it feels good in mud, pavement, rocks, and snow.

What size lift do you have? I plan on doing a 4.5" lift and really wanted 33's but my local shop says I can only go 32's with that size lift. I planned on doing the bushwacker flat flares but they told me it still wont work.

It's a RC 4.5. The 10.5 really helps with not cutting much. Just a bit out of the corner cap. Maybe a half inch tapered down. Don't listen to them it can be done.

I've used Firestone Destination for years. All my Grands have the LTs and my XJ has the MT. Wear has been very good and it feels good in mud, pavement, rocks, and snow.

I really like the Firestones. Also, the Destination M/Ts are drilled for studs factory for those of you who are worried about snow and ice.

Back