• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

More Jokes

TRNDRVR said:
Man! I feel honored I was being thought of. :angel:

By the way, that's my popcorn you're eating.
5popcorn.gif

Mmmm...butter...

I sit next to a guy that's mormon.

He farted... :passgas:

It was offensive. :laugh3:

Ok. So far I've got to go with the orgasmic towel: post #47 by Lawn Cher'. The Mormon Census is a very close second, but not being Mormon some of the jokes went over my head.

So, somebody want to start a poll?

Orgasmic towel__X___
Mormon Census_____

Quote and add your selection

damn fingers. post 47, not 74. "Out thou damned foot"

Last edited:
It'd be a damned shame to lose this thread just because someone got their panties in a knot.

TRNDRVR said:
A little better? :dunno:

No, no. Bush and Cheney but head bangin' like Beavis and Butthead.

But I like this one too.

Vertisce said:
It was post #47 not 74. And I only really got offended when he said to shoot a mormon instead of an Iraqi. Anyway...

So are you saying you're better than an Iraqi? :laugh3:

PS, that was a joke.

Fergie said:
So an Iraqi life is worth less than a Mormon?
Depends on the Iraqi and my first argument was that it was innappropriate (spelling) to begin with to talk about taking any persons life. So you cant go and turn that around on me. But if I had to say my life was worth more than say Saddam's...then yes...my life is worth more.

Vertisce said:
Depends on the Iraqi and my first argument was that it was innappropriate (spelling) to begin with to talk about taking any persons life. So you cant go and turn that around on me. But if I had to say my life was worth more than say Saddam's...then yes...my life is worth more.

weren't you leaving this thread??

:hasta:

Back