• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

more farm toys..not sheep this time, sorry :D

I weep...

If I had enough interest from folks, I would host an outing at the farm sometime. Something similar to the Pig Gig, but a little different.....something to ponder...primative camping, shooting guns, driving military equipment, eating plenty of dead animals...OK, it woudl be just like the Pig Gig, but w/ military equipment to drive :D

there are just not hardly any NAXJA members around these parts and probably would not get much interest from many due to the drive :dunno:

If I had enough interest from folks, I would host an outing at the farm sometime. Something similar to the Pig Gig, but a little different.....something to ponder...primative camping, shooting guns, driving military equipment, eating plenty of dead animals...OK, it woudl be just like the Pig Gig, but w/ military equipment to drive :D

there are just not hardly any NAXJA members around these parts and probably would not get much interest from many due to the drive :dunno:

I'll come down and drive military equipment anytime Tyler. Best reason for a two-hour drive I could think of. Not so much on the primitive camping though...yikes.

Collin-Your always welcome to come down and hang out, we just have to make sure it is not a weekend that we are running the equipment for work reasons. Should have the guest quarters done in the new addition in the next month or so..gotta get it done before winter gets here or more importantly before the deer hunters show up!

Back