• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moderators are on top of it

I'm willing to say 'Strange Brew' just because it's got dat wicked funny Canuck humour, eh? :D

Wouldn't mind lendin a hand...some ex Marines are stupid but most are good guys. Remember,the Marine Corps pulls from society, so we got our scumbags just like everyone else...however a lot of times the training and pride can kinda help turn some idiots around...

I like to go over to there OT area and see what's going, on, and they're all talking about how great they are for "infiltrating" NAXJA and how now they're pissed cuz the links they posted to get here are redirected...:spin1:

BlackSport96 said:
I like to go over to there OT area and see what's going, on, and they're all talking about how great they are for "infiltrating" NAXJA and how now they're pissed cuz the links they posted to get here are redirected...:spin1:
????

How difficult can it be to "infiltrate" a public forum that doesn't charge to let anyone register, and that shows up at or near the top of the list if you Google on "Jeep Cherokee"?

Eagle said:
????

How difficult can it be to "infiltrate" a public forum that doesn't charge to let anyone register, and that shows up at or near the top of the list if you Google on "Jeep Cherokee"?

Hell, if we charged 10 bucks..WE couldn't log on...that's a down payment on a u-joint...

Eagle said:
????

Sounds like a testament to their craftiness and ingenuity if you ask me. :dunce:

Back