• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab 05 Pictures...worth checking out

Nice pictures! How was Cliff Hanger? I heard some guy put an ass load of dirt on all the obstacles so he could get to his pipeline. I was pretty pissed when I found out.

As far as the pipe line goes, Someone did add an ass load of dirt. It could have been wheeled in a Suabru. The views are great but the trail lost a lot of it's spunk

Hi all,

I plan to add about 700 more pictures from our Moab 05 trip to the Discuss the Outdoors site within the next few days. I'll post a message here when they're up.

Jeremy Henricks
Henricks Outdoors

STICK-ROY said:
As far as the pipe line goes, Someone did add an ass load of dirt. It could have been wheeled in a Suabru. The views are great but the trail lost a lot of it's spunk

which xj is yours the white one ore the green one. Also what part of p-town do you live in? maybe I have seen you around.

greatpics but DOUBLE U TEE EFF is this clown doing? thats just the wrong place to be at ANY time... driver cant see you and you have no solid footing in case the rig jumps forward.. just smile as you go under i guess...

normal_img_3114.jpg

(ok what did i miss?? url linking changed.. or maybe its just restricted in this forum.. pardon me, i'm having a newbie moment..)

Last edited:
Back