• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MJ pics

No,I still havent worked on it much,this being crippled crap really sucks.My knee is finally starting to heal enuff so I can do a little bit with it.I'm hoping in the next week or so I should be able to start making progress.I'll keep you posted.

Good luck with the knee and getting back to work on your rig! I can't wait to see the pics when it's "done"! :wave:

nhrocker said:
Good luck with the knee and getting back to work on your rig! I can't wait to see the pics when it's "done"! :wave:
Jeeps are never "done", there always room for inprovment.

robz95xj said:
Jeeps are never "done", there always room for inprovment.
Hence why it's in quotes... I have to laugh when friends ask me when my Jeep will be done, the answer is usually along the lines of "Wait, I'm supposed to stop?" :D

nhrocker said:
Hence why it's in quotes... I have to laugh when friends ask me when my Jeep will be done, the answer is usually along the lines of "Wait, I'm supposed to stop?" :D

agreed :)

done for me is enough to drive it down the street...

A couple of pics from last weekend.We welded the new crossmember/long arm mounts in and installed the Turbo350 and Atlas.I dont know what we'll get done this weekend,we're going to PaJeep show in York.
new006.jpg
new008.jpg
new005.jpg

here's a couple of pics.I'll take some more after the weekend.We are installing the Fox Airshox in the front this weekend.The tires are 42 TSL's,it sits about two inches lower than my Chero with 37's.
MJ00211.jpg

magoo117 said:
The tires are 42 TSL's,it sits about two inches lower than my Chero with 37's.

Woohoo...nice work with that. It looks really nice. Can't wait till we both have ours out on the trail again. Your tires will be 10" larger, but whatever. _nicko_

I'd never take that thing to Moab :wave: Errrr, wait, I'd take it, but you shouldn't. Just drop it off, it'll be in good hands :laugh3:

Get that utility winch mounted up yet?

OneTonXJ said:
I'd never take that thing to Moab :wave: Errrr, wait, I'd take it, but you shouldn't. Just drop it off, it'll be in good hands :laugh3:

Get that utility winch mounted up yet?
yeah,kinda like a rental buggy,good idea :laugh3: maybe after I dump it on it's head once or twice!!!We havent mounted the winch yet,this weekend is a big welding :party: weekend,finish the front of the cage,mount the Airshox in the front,rear rad mount,winch mounts and whatever else we have time for.Whew sounds pretty motivated,huh?

Back