• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mineral basin

I'm really bummed out that I can't make it. :( If all goes well, I might be able to head up mid-afternoon.

Well since I started this thread I better be there 10:30 in parking lot Ch. 28, White 99XJ Sport/ 4.5 Teraflex / super clean to get it dirty all over again. And yes we should do this more often. Later all

I'll be there! 10:00 am

having searched some threads I came up with this list of people who seem to be planning on showing up:

(me)xjblue without a lift
mbryson in a rig that may have a patched leak
bigjoe
wayneXJ marks evil twin? w/ black? rig
xjeeper in the death wobble fixed short arm rig
Climbon in a white rig
David B in a red XJ
David B friend w/ red XJ
David B friend w/ TJ
byu_XJ in a white rig
Utahxjer

others who may show up:

Jerm S
Tom R
Mikal in an XJ towing a bronc II
Dan (91 xj) in a black rig (if not working)
JeepZZ in a white rig maybe afternoon (catch up!!)
1 or 2 XJ friends w/ Utahxjer?
friend of Climbon w/ red xj?

those poor souls who may miss out on the fun:

ACE we'll miss ya Joe!
MoabXJ01 ??
crazy4moab working

We could end up with between 12 and 20 rigs...

xjblue said:
I'll be there! 10:00 am

having searched some threads I came up with this list of people who seem to be planning on showing up:

(me)xjblue without a lift
mbryson in a rig that may have a patched leak
bigjoe
wayneXJ marks evil twin? w/ black? rig
xjeeper in the death wobble fixed short arm rig
Climbon in a white rig
David B in a red XJ
David B friend w/ red XJ
David B friend w/ TJ
byu_XJ in a white rig
Utahxjer

others who may show up:

Jerm S
Tom R
Mikal in an XJ towing a bronc II
Dan (91 xj) in a black rig (if not working)
JeepZZ in a white rig maybe afternoon (catch up!!)
1 or 2 XJ friends w/ Utahxjer?
friend of Climbon w/ red xj?

those poor souls who may miss out on the fun:

ACE we'll miss ya Joe!
MoabXJ01 ??
crazy4moab working

We could end up with between 12 and 20 rigs...

I found out I'll be late also..........I've got a family thing in Salem at 10:00.............I'll head up after that, but don't know when I'll be able to break away. Leak is fixed.........

This is going to be alot of fun, I hope all can make it. When we get there we need to set up another run and post it. I have one more friend who will be there he has an old C-J golden hawk in real good condition with lockers he is looking forward to it. later

Gonna have to bag out on this one, haven't had time to chase the DW away this week.....plus all the other crap that being a homeowner brings with it......who needs a yard? Howsabout a BIG rock garden?

XJEEPER

I am also going to cancel out on this run. Working or not, I have a hole in my gas tank. Not in the mood to starting any forest fires just yet. :(
Maybe next time.
Thanks,
Dan.

Hey I am fine with that, just name a time and I will be there. Let's make sure we decide soon so we don't have people waiting down at the res. at 10:00. 9:00 am works better for me I got my one year wedding celebration later that night, and I have to be back with in reason or I am.... well you know. let's pass it on

XJEEPER, this is like the third time you have bailed out on me, don't you like me? 9:00 is better for me too, I just hope everybody will check the thread one last time. I will tell all the guys I'm going with.

David B said:
XJEEPER, this is like the third time you have bailed out on me, don't you like me?

So you've been counting? RATS.......I thought I had you fooled this time with that lame DW excuse...........:banghead:

Hey, you plan a run in Moab in October.....say the 6th-12th, I promise I'll be there!

XJEEPER

I'll be there with the family. 1992 with 31"s open diffs...custom front/rear bumpers. SO what is it, 9 or 10? Going to ask a CJ buddy if he wants to come along to if that is alright.

9:00AM Firm for everyone @ tibble fork res. parking lot. I have set up a prize drawing when we get to the top for all those who show. It 's nothing big but can be very useful for some I would think. Rules?: One pick per JEEP driver/owner should be fun. Also, going to bring digital camera to see if we can get a good shot for the " rig of the month " in NAXJA. See you all there drive safe. later

I'll have to catch up. I'll run the Forest Lake trail and then run the Mineral Basin to see where I catch up at.........

9:00 for sure. I say we venture up Forest Lake first and either meet stragglers up there or on the way back (Marc). Either way, we can decide up at Tibble (General Consensus - I've never been comfortable making decisions for a group of 10+ people). Prize drawings are always fun. We are well on our way to a local chapter and hopefully some sponsors.

Back