• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

military truck trade for an XJ

onetallmj

NAXJA Forum User
Looking to trade or sell my M35A2, heres the description:
1982 M35A2 deuce and a half cargo truck. Fomer Air Force truck with the LDT straight 6 multi-fuel engine, 5 speed tranny with 2 speed transfer case with air shift front axle. Rockwell axles that do not leak!! Has a hard top but no troop rack/side rails. Runs very good with about 13500 miles and 500 hours. Tires are military NDT's with about 60-70% tread left.
Everything works except the gas gauge and hand throttle cable.
I have the manuals on CD, also comes with a "glad hand" air hose adapter to run air tools off of the back fittings, and a military to civilian trailer adapter/plug for the lights.
I have personally hauled over 12,000 lbs with this truck with no problems.
New batteries, oil change and fuel filters(3)
E-mail with any questions. Price - $4500 or trade for a built XJ
located in Atascadero CA, halfway between L.A. and San Fran
[email protected]
truck is registered in Cali as a commercial vehicle until feb 05

pics are here:http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/camaro69fine/my_photos

Top speed is about 55 mph on a flat straight piece of road. Gear ratio is 6.42 or somewhere close to that. If you put the "super single" tires on it, which are a little bigger than what is on it now, it would probably go 60 mph. It is rated to tow 10,000 lbs and has a pintle hook connection on back with two air fittings.

Back