• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Membership and Chapter Enhancement Program

Since there seems to be some support for the idea and no opposition that’s been voiced, I’ve taken a stab at mocking up a magnetic door sign graphic. What I have in mind is something like this.

2ee8f8e78d6ba21a778ccdc5cef9cba4.jpg

After checking measurements of the bodylines and the placement of badges I come up with 11" tall and 18 or 19" wide. If you have decals for badging these will fit fine on your front or rear door. If you have the raised style of badging on your front door then these will fit nicely on the rear doors on a four door. If you have a two door there is plenty of room on your doors.

I have requested $250 from national for the purchase of these magnetic signs.

EDITED TO ADD: The signs will have to have rounded corners for durability.

Last edited:
;) That was me. I'd love to quote anything you guys are considering. Yes, I can do magnetic signs. I may be a bit more than Vistaprint but you'll be getting a sign made on 30oz magnet, with 5 year rated, laminated, printed vinyl. The vistaprint stuff is going to be printed paper substrate, no laminate, thinner magnet and will likely fade out if used a decent amount within a year.

Just let me know, I'd love to help.

You can PM me here or shoot me an email at [email protected]

You should look into why your username isn't (sponser) blue.

My sponsor name is actually CPGabbeville. It's blue but I didn't have access to this thread from that account.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hmmmmmmm....No clue as to why CPG can't post. Not a clue.

I sent you a PM.

The requested $250 for the signs has been approved. I'll update as things progress.

The artwork will need to be updated. Also, maximum size is 19" wide x 11" tall according to my measurements.

Awesome.

Thank you for making it happen.

Interesting that Vendors can't post in the Member forums.

Just to let everyone know, I am still working on this. Just a little bit slower than I'd like. SCF is eating up a good amount of my spare time.

Update: I've initiated the process for getting these signs printed. I
Have done me due diligence and they will be printed by Lowrange2.

I would like to mention that "Adopt-A-Trail" is a commonly used generic term so if we want it on the signs its not a problem. Personally, and all things considered I prefer it.
Comments please.

I would like to mention that "Adopt-A-Trail" is a commonly used generic term so if we want it on the signs its not a problem. Personally, and all things considered I prefer it.
Comments please.

I prefer it as well, particularly since we'll be using these signs mostly on official National Forrest Adopt-a-Trail activities.

I tend to agree with you Al.

I'll have some artwork in the next day or two. Already have one version ready. When I get to the computer I'll post it.

Thanks for not letting this fall through the cracks.

Sample #1:

lGgVEWd.png

Sample#2

WoNtD1B.png

The actual signs will measure 19" x 11" with .5" rounded corners.

I need to double check that size to make sure that fits on an XJ door.

Last edited:
Sample (#2) of black text.

T7PinKJ.png

Too dark if you ask me. I was curious, though. Red can fade but the red NAXJA stickers are holding up well. These won't see near the sun exposure.

So what we have is AAT or volunteer; both in either white or black on red.

Hmmm. Only advantage to "Volunteer Work Crew" is it might apply more when Ryan or Tim or whoever goes to "other" offroad events to mingle or work a booth...

And my only other fear is the uncertainty with the actual AAT program, and whether it might be disbanded, in which case we'd be doing more "Volunteer Work Crew" stuff.

As far as white vs black fill in, most of my "white" stickers have turned brown over the years... so maybe the black fill in, LOL

Which colors look best on a gold background?

:rof:

Back