• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Members only runs

Can I bring my non member friends with me?

I'd lean toward saying yes. However, there is a $35 entrance/participation fee for any non-members wanting to participate in Member-Only runs :D. But then be sure to let them know that will allow them to participate in any Member-Only runs for a whole year! Not a bad deal at all! ;)

I'd lean toward saying yes. However, there is a $35 entrance/participation fee for any non-members wanting to participate in Member-Only runs :D. But then be sure to let them know that will allow them to participate in any Member-Only runs for a whole year! Not a bad deal at all! ;)

Technically speaking, Kevin isn't eligible to be a member as not owning or having interest in an XJ or MJ. It would be against the bylaws to sign him up ;)

yes...one national BOD member must be spotting at ALL TIMES!

This will help with the spotting.

10993275.jpg

Target brand since it's been determined that XJ owners are cheap and/or poor.

This will help with the spotting.

10993275.jpg

Target brand since it's been determined that XJ owners are cheap and/or poor.

I bet Yukon makes better and cheaper ones!

Technically speaking, Kevin isn't eligible to be a member as not owning or having interest in an XJ or MJ. It would be against the bylaws to sign him up ;)

The only interest he has is getting it out of his driveway.

you guys gonna stay on topic or turn this into another train wreck thread? focus people.

My bad. Brain isn't thinking right with the jet lag I am going through....

Back on topic, what are people interested in going where we can group up, maybe camp?

Second would be big bear in August, camping in Hanna flats or that other camp ground near John Bull.

How many guys would go? I didn't think the BB campgrounds could host all of us?

Back