• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Members only runs

cracker

NAXJA Forum User
Can we set up a few now :)

How about an event as well?

Would we have to wear jackets?

I'm thinking i should do the 2nd annual Wheel with a beaner... :p

Did this last year with 2 other members and one Yj...lol

Went up to BB and started at Dishpan and make it through to John Bull.

Good times.

Can we do a beaner run day in coral canyon?!

$20 says they don't let Julio back through all the check points.... Specially after I take his ID...

:D

1987-born-in-east-L.A.-poster1.jpg

There is a common standard of decency for photos that most of use would agree on. That particular photo goes well beyond it.

I'm going to clean up this thread of the dispute. Please do not re-activate it. If anybody does so I will take action against them.

If you want to have a conversation about what you photos feel are appropriate or not please bring it to another thread (without visual aids, please).

Thank you.

Well that was interesting.....

How about some members only runs, events, m&gs, etc.

If anyone is interested in venturing this far west I would have no problem whatsoever hosting a members only pot luck BBQ in Gardena (where the 110/91 freeways meet) any weekend this summer with the exception of 4th of july weekend when I will be out of town. I have plenty of room for 30-40 people but parking is kind of a pain since I'm on a dead end street with parking on one side only.

If anyone is interested in venturing this far west I would have no problem whatsoever hosting a members only pot luck BBQ in Gardena (where the 110/91 freeways meet) any weekend this summer with the exception of 4th of july weekend when I will be out of town. I have plenty of room for 30-40 people but parking is kind of a pain since I'm on a dead end street with parking on one side only.

That's a start :)

I was thinking I could do the same with the giveaway jeep build stuff we need done too

I have plenty of room for 30-40 people but parking is kind of a pain since I'm on a dead end street with parking on one side only.

Car pool from a local grocery store / WalMart parking lot? Shuttle service.

David Bricker / SYR

make sure you post them in the regular forum so all the black letters can get jealous they aren't allowed in.

Back