• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet n Greet at Brown county state park in Indiana

as i stated on the first page of this topic, i should be there. but like someone else had mentioned it is in fact about a month and a half to 2 months away. many things could change in that time. besides i live in the northwest corner of the state so GAS might be a factor for me at that time. but i will try my darndest to try!

hey man we all understand if you cannot make it we won't be mad. Cherokee's love gas!

I will be posting and requesting solid numbers around June 1. I know it is a good ways off and no-one knows what will happen between then and now. No worries man.

Raistlinalpha said:
Brown County Meet n Greet

Date: June 15, 2007; Sunday

Gathering location: Rawhide Ranch; visit about/tours page on ranch website (scroll to bottom of page), once on the ranch, come to top of drive and park with the other jeeps, you will see them.
http://www.rawhideranchusa.com

Attendees: Naxja members and guest

Vehicles: Since some members do not own a street legal rig, this will not be an xj only event though it will be a Jeep only event.

Itinerary (All times are loose, this isn't the military)

All times are Eastern
12 p.m. - Meet at Rawhide Ranch

12:30 p.m. - Leave ranch for back road cruise of Brown County.

12:45 p.m.: Cruise through the future site of Nash-fest (we don't have a real name yet) a trail event that will take place in July of 2009. Don't get your hopes up, this will not be a trail that we will be taking this day, just a chance to see the facilities.

1:15 p.m.: Downtown Nashville Indiana. While here we will create our own cruise in with a drive down Van Buren (main drag of Nashville) and circling back to a main (donation only) parking area. While here, any of the attendees will have full opportunity to browse the shops of Nashville.

final destination: Brown County Inn's Corn Crib (watering hole)

Please leave a reply as to who will be attending.

I am sorry that the June 22 date and downtown cruise-in fell through, but that is how it goes.

good news guys. My jeep will be lifted and ready to rock for the M&G. I am taking the last week of may of to allow plenty of time for "replacement" parts, should the need arise.

We're going to try and make it, not sure how many kids we will be bringing. The XJ doesn't fit all 5 of us (3 carseats), so we'll see what happens.

the jeep should be lifted by then. I am trying to get my dad to come with me since it is father's day

Too bad everyone cant meet at haspin acres,where we can wheel out jeeps.I take my mustang to car shows,not my jeep.Most the guys i know with xj jeeps are mostly trailer bound (no titles/welded rears/missing glass,doors)Hope you guys have fun

My xj is a trailer queen too, this is a meet and greet, get together as a group, hang out, put some names with faces. That sort of stuff, if it were a wheeling trip it would have been put together differently. Personally I have a large family, we can't all go wheeling together on father's day, but we can spend time together as a family and still be involved in dad's(that's me) favorite pass-time which would be Jeeps. And on another personal note until haspin incoporates and enforces a strict no alcohol policy I will not be wheeling there.

Vlad said:
My xj is a trailer queen too, this is a meet and greet, get together as a group, hang out, put some names with faces. That sort of stuff, if it were a wheeling trip it would have been put together differently. Personally I have a large family, we can't all go wheeling together on father's day, but we can spend time together as a family and still be involved in dad's(that's me) favorite pass-time which would be Jeeps. And on another personal note until haspin incoporates and enforces a strict no alcohol policy I will not be wheeling there.

you said it. they also need a seperate area for bikes and quads other than the track. The MX guys ride like assholes out there. I want to be able to take my dog and not worry about an idiot on a bike hurting him.

jAlright guys, it is the beginning of June and I would like to know how many people plan on attending the meet and greet. The length of our back road cruise will be shortened due to high gas prices but we will definately be cruising through the 2009 Brown County ride site.

So, how many jeeps and people?

I have 1 jeep with 2 1/2 people

Raistlinalpha said:
Brown County Meet n Greet

Date: June 15, 2007; Sunday

Gathering location: Rawhide Ranch; visit about/tours page on ranch website (scroll to bottom of page), once on the ranch, come to top of drive and park with the other jeeps, you will see them.
http://www.rawhideranchusa.com

Attendees: Naxja members and guest

Vehicles: Since some members do not own a street legal rig, this will not be an xj only event though it will be a Jeep only event.

Itinerary (All times are loose, this isn't the military)

All times are Eastern
12 p.m. - Meet at Rawhide Ranch

12:30 p.m. - Leave ranch for back road cruise of Brown County.

12:45 p.m.: Cruise through the future site of Nash-fest (we don't have a real name yet) a trail event that will take place in July of 2009. Don't get your hopes up, this will not be a trail that we will be taking this day, just a chance to see the facilities.

1:15 p.m.: Downtown Nashville Indiana. While here we will create our own cruise in with a drive down Van Buren (main drag of Nashville) and circling back to a main (donation only) parking area. While here, any of the attendees will have full opportunity to browse the shops of Nashville.

final destination: Brown County Inn's Corn Crib (watering hole)

Please leave a reply as to who will be attending.

I am sorry that the June 22 date and downtown cruise-in fell through, but that is how it goes.

I'm gonna try to make it. Will be in a CJ unless it sells first.

I wouldn't cut the cruise short due to gas, that'll be a good time. The gas savings would be minimal.

1 Jeep, 1 or 2 people.

My jeep, maybe another, possibly my pops riding with me

And I agree with Pat, I am paying for gas to get there, a little more won't hurt.

you don't have to shorten the route man. I am working all this week so i will have the cash :D

I'll be there, 1 Jeep with possible 2 people. I'm trying to convince another Jeeper to come, but haven't heard back yet.

Also, if anyone has stock shocks they wouldn't mind sending my way, mine are completely useless. If you were gonna throw em out anyway, bring em to the meet and I'll gladly take them off your hands.

Back