• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet and Greet Chat

It was the third oldest thread in socal, but the most likely to catch someone not reading the fine print. ;)

click up top where it says 'socal chapter'. look where it has the 'pages' listed and click 'last'.

Cal, aren't you supposed to be packing for TDS or something? :D

Cal, aren't you supposed to be packing for TDS or something? :D

I havent unpacked from king of the hammers yet. In theory I can fill my gas tank, buy a case of beer and be good to go for another week in the desert.

I havent unpacked from king of the hammers yet. In theory I can fill my gas tank, buy a case of beer and be good to go for another week in the desert.
That's how my rig was. Bought ice, eggs, & beer, put them in 2 coolers & tossed the coolers in the back, threw a duffel bag of clothes in, and left. Got home yesterday afternoon, took the coolers & the duffel bag out, and I'm done unpacking :D.

Left the windows cracked a bit in hopes it'll get warm enough to make sure the camping gear that got damp starts drying out in there. I didn't have my tent set up, so it's just firewood & some camping dishes that need to be de-damped. I'll check on the stuff on Weds, see if it needs to come out of the rig for a bit.

Back