• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet and Greet 1-28-07 Bolingbrook, IL

I had a good time too. My little guy loves the food. Next time I'll show up a bit later so he'll be able to hang longer. We were there a good 30 minutes before most everyone.

We'll have to sit closer to the screen with Sponge Bob next time though!!

downshift1 said:
Ok, how does the last sunday of each month sound?

That works, except next month that's Winterfest.

I would suggest planning it for a certain Sunday like that, but adjusting as needed to avoid conflicts with our rare wheeling events, or holidays.

Any day you pick, there will be those who can't make it, but if it's a regular thing, there's always next time.

As long as a few can make it, it will work.

lesslimited said:
That works, except next month that's Winterfest.

I would suggest planning it for a certain Sunday like that, but adjusting as needed to avoid conflicts with our rare wheeling events, or holidays.

Any day you pick, there will be those who can't make it, but if it's a regular thing, there's always next time.

As long as a few can make it, it will work.

Hmm forgot about WinterFest. Ok let's say the 3rd Sunday of next month and then adapt according ly. :)

BTW- are you guys caravaning to Winter Fest?

downshift1 said:
Hmm forgot about WinterFest. Ok let's say the 3rd Sunday of next month and then adapt according ly. :)

BTW- are you guys caravaning to Winter Fest?

If I'm going, I'll be heading down there sometime on Wednesday...

bah!

missed this thread somehow...

...going to wyoming on the 25th of feb...

DANG the same trip that ruins my winterfest will make me miss this too.

bah!

next next time..

kndrewa said:
bah!

missed this thread somehow...

...going to wyoming on the 25th of feb...

DANG the same trip that ruins my winterfest will make me miss this too.

bah!

next next time..

It's ok...

I've got a moving party on Feb 16 you and everyone else is welcome to attend..

:helpme:

Gil BullyKatz said:
It's ok...

I've got a moving party on Feb 16

okay, but i dont know if planet ERIS is in my xj's range, as i dont have any auxiliary fuel sources, just a 20 gal tank...

...thanks, would love to come.

I was surprised no one posted pics,
jeeppics001-1.jpg

seanR said:
WOW!!
You mean Rev DROVE his junk there!!!!

So he says, but I think the Excursion and trailer were in the next parking lot :D

Back