• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet and Greet 1-28-07 Bolingbrook, IL

For those that care, I won't make it.

:compwork:

Hale

Hey guys... a buddy of mine may be coming by as well. (he lives very close) He's a wheeler, and a good guy and just bailed out of the same club I got banned from a couple years ago. (Terra Jeep Club) Seems the club is more interested in bowling parties, and movie meetings than wheeling...

Anyway, he has a nice shiny 06 Rubicon AND they guy is a serious serious CB and radio geek. I'll ask him to bring his meter to help tune radios/antennae if you like. Make sure you put on your antenna! If you need any new gear, let me know and I'll have him bring a selection. He sells the stuff too.

i joined the terra jeep club about 5 or 6yrs ago, but they never went on any runs or anything. only went on one run to the badlands with them.

hey, yea tell him to bring some cb stuff, that would be cool to check out. I don't have one but if hes got good deals I might buy one from him.

I have a CB, but haven't had it hooked up since my CJ (5 years ago). I could duct tape it to the back bumper real quick though....

See ya guys there.

Yeah, good to meet you guys.

That is a good place to meet, being right off I-355, next to I-55, and not too far from I-80 or 294. Maybe try to make it a monthly thing, with adjustments as needed.

Back