• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Medal Of Honor Warfighter Trailer

kndrewa

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Here's a link to the latest trailer for a game I've just wrapped up working on.
I'm a special effects artist, so my contributions are the sparks, destruction, debris, fragment physics, animated chickens, etc.

Check it out!

i'm not into games, but it's amazing how much more realistic they are than mario brothers or rc pro am

Yeah, all too often people think all I do is play video games for work. In reality it's a challenging and rewarding field where I spend my time simulating physics interactions and calculating complex particle dynamics. Lots of math and computer science knowledge is required to make these interactive experiences.

Real time rendering and simulation technology is used in many applications. It's important stuff, and games technology often leads the way in groundbreaking advances in computer science - from the 1st down line on your favorite sports broadcast to the incredibly detailed, responsive, and immersive combat training software used by military around the world.

Looks a lot better than the previous MOH game with "Zac Brown" on the front.

In reality it's a challenging and rewarding field(chicken dynamics) where I spend my time simulating physics interactions(with chickens) and calculating complex particle dynamics(of chickens). Lots of math and computer science knowledge is required to make these interactive(chicken) experiences.

Real time rendering and simulation technology(of chickens) is used in many applications. It's important stuff(Cluck!), and games technology often leads the way in groundbreaking advances in(chicken) computer science - from the 1st down line on your favorite sports broadcast to the incredibly detailed, responsive, and immersive(chicken) combat training software used by military around the world.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :looney:
So,.. are your chickens better then the chickens in Counterstrike? Those chickens sucked.

All joking aside, 'Pretty cool trailer. :thumbup:

haha, yeah it's fun to sometimes do the ambient things like Chickens! surprising amount of recognition and realism weird things like that bring to an interactive experience.

I always like shootable debris like cans and boxes, npc animals and things, stuff like that. it gives you something to do when the game gets slow or you're starting to get bored with it.

Back