• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mall Rat run

i found out what it is...

Live Season 3 preview show with interviews and stuff, followed by a black and white version of the pilot.

Thats not even hot for us.We true desert folks offroad year round.Hell i plan on doing a mine run again next month.

PS
Today we hit 114.

Is everybody done? Does anybody need help?I got one free day(thursday) if you need me to help with anything.Friday is my day to change all my oils and what nots.Then mine is finished.I also have to wash my windows and clean the inside.

I'm pretty much ready... just have to wash the inside of the jeep lol. I may come by tomorrow to bring the tires for the red jeep if that's cool with you.

Did you check out the weather forecast? 78 with 30% chance of rain on sat. Sounds like perfect weather to me.

Yes i seen that.Do i run half doors?I can i guess and bring covers for them it does rain on us.Yea you can come by, i'm home all day.Get some degreaser and we can do your motor too.This may also make it run a little cooler.LOL.

Good to go! The seal on the pitman arm shaft desided to start leaking. So I have to pull the steering gear box and replace the seal when we get back. I'll take some extra PS oil with me. Don't think I'll need it It's a small drip.

:wave: On your mark, get ready.

GO :DLooks like a great day to get wet folks.Yea i got full doors on.:rattle:
i cry. sooo pissed... been looking forward to that trip since you posted it.
oh well, new clutch goes in today. 220k pretty soon, it's about due.

Man did it rain,hail,lighting,thunder on us.Yes we had a GREAT time. Driving thru rivers on trails was the best part, water and mud flying, no wipers and all. Glad we did it, now on to repairs from this trip.Yes trees do move when you hit them:rolleyes:.LOL:twak:. Slippery when wet. NEW sticker? It maybe.:rolleyes:

PS.
We got home around 11 PM.
Glad you all came to play

Last edited:
Had a lot of fun! Short lived. Did'nt think my PS leak was that bad. Hated to leave you all. Used 2QT of PS oil to get home. Still a good day!

Dam.Sorry you had to leave.We'll plan it again.This time we'll keep Aaron from running over stuff and blowing out his tire.Then we can start sooner.HA HA.John bull was wet, had a river running thru it.FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Back