• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mall Rat run

I bent my bumper, do you think you would have wanted to follow this?Plus i lost my clutch fan today, the only cooling fan i have is the elec.So it ran hot all day, 215 to 230. We beat our stuff today bad, Tone didn't. He is the NEW BY PAST QUEEN.lol

Next time we go out we'll let you know OK.In the backyard or.

Had a lot of fun today, but damn i really f'd up my ankle. Tomorrow is not going to be fun.

yeah, hopped out and landed on a rock... then it went "crack, crack, crack, pop", i dont think its broken since i can still move it a bit.

ice it till you can't stand it! if you can't put pressure on it tomorrow go to the doctor. i've torn the ouside ligament in my ankle 3 times and it SUCKS.

Ok, ill let you slide....funny cause last time tone and I went out I noticed he was getting soft....I thought it was just cause he was with me! Guess he can't roll with the big dogs! So sounds like everyone got some carnage...some can be beaten out with a hammer others need a little more finesse. Sorry to hear that Aaron 1....ankles are the worst too, take care of it! A bottle of booze and some benedryl will make sleeping easier.

I'm actually getting acupuncture on Friday for something else... maybe they can do something then.

Scott, I'll keep my foot for now... and it's my left, so I can still drive ;)

I'm actually getting acupuncture on Friday for something else... maybe they can do something then.

Scott, I'll keep my foot for now... and it's my left, so I can still drive ;)

You will limp in and walk out, the chinese are sick wit it. i had a lifted full size truck and could barely walk in the place to have acupuncture and i left and walked out and jumped in my truck and went back to work. :yelclap:

I am posting a couple of pics that was taken.These are all we got i think, to much fun driving and tearing things up.LOL.
Tone praying he makes it.lol.
6-28-12001.jpg

Aaron knows he can't take the other trail(it kicked his butt) so he took this.lol.
6-28-12002.jpg

6-28-12003.jpg

Here is bill getting ready for take off and landings.lol.
lift off
6-28-12004.jpg

Holding till given a ok to land
6-28-12005.jpg

Touching down, nice 3 point landing.Yes the rear was off when the front landed.
6-28-12006.jpg

BILL look at the BRAKE line.Looks tight to me, what say you?
Glad you all had fun and we'll do it again soon.I think tone and the Captain took some pics to, not sure.But if you guys did please post them.

Thank you

I don't know, that little powder puff hill kicked your butt:gee:.We drove right up with no problems at all, hell even OLD man Bill made it.:party:.Thats ok we won't tell anybody.:roflmao:

i dont remember any hill giving me trouble except the one i got about 90% of the way up... you know, the one you went about 50% of the way up. LOL :spin1:

I didn't take any pics, i was using my phone to keep track of my temps all day.

Back