• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

M90 supercharger installed

it is on the throttle body before the supercharger, sorry it was a long day.
wound never see boost.

it is on the throttle body before the supercharger, sorry it was a long day.
wound never see boost.
So you don't need to clamp the MAP.
How are your short and long term fuel trims doing?
You must be in closed loop most of the time, any check engine lights?

no check engine lights form that stuff, on from the aem/ injectors. i bought the universal one then found out that i needed a Chrysler one to keep it from throwing injector codes. fuel trims are just fine the last time i checked them

The ford m90 have a key way in the them and the gm m90 are all press on.

Ahh.. did not know that. Personally I would prefer the key way on mine.

so far this sounds like it went pretty smoothly for you man, i love it... i just picked up an m90 myself and have aspirations to do the same thing as you are.... although i was thinking of mounting it directly onto the intake manifold because i like my ac :smootch:

glad this build came up cuz ive been needing some ideas on how to set mine up

I love the way the jeep runs now. Ordering a smaller pulley for the jeep tomorrow, will give me 2-3 psi more boost. I will post a few more pics today of the whole setup.

so far this sounds like it went pretty smoothly for you man, i love it... i just picked up an m90 myself and have aspirations to do the same thing as you are.... although i was thinking of mounting it directly onto the intake manifold because i like my ac :smootch:

glad this build came up cuz ive been needing some ideas on how to set mine up

what m90 did you get? GM or ford? how are you thinking about mounting it on the intake? what are you going to run to control/tune it?

http://s1119.beta.photobucket.com/user/neck29/media/2012-11-28_14-01-11_155.jpg.html?sort=3&o=4
2012-11-28_14-01-11_155.jpg.html
some more pics that i uploaded today

no they are on there really tight. i didnt have them zip tied on at first, and never had them leak. I just zip tied them to make sure. The one in the intake manifold is coming out and a plug is going in.

I have a BNIB #1913. PM me.

I also have a BNIB AEM #1910 available.

Who's SC only gives 40 HP?

Back