• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lp 30 unit bearings wanted

dogsled1

NAXJA Forum User
I need a couple of late model unit bearings, the type used in the LP30 housings. Message me if you have some you want to part with.

Have an extra hi-lift that I'd like to trade off, some misc other parts for trade too, or cash of course.

What part of AZ are you in? I may gave a couple of unit bearings from before I upgraded to 30 spine outers. They were on a 1990 XJ HP D30. I think they are the same but I am not sure. Im in Queen Creek if you want to check them out let me know and I will dig them out.

if his is a LP then its 00, or 01. unit bearings from a 90 wont work

if his is a LP then its 00, or 01. unit bearings from a 90 wont work

Actually I have two axles, the LP that is in there and the HP that I want to swap in. HP has one bad unit already. I have an extra set of LP brakes and rotors that are almost new so if I could come up with a set of LP unit bearings then I could use the new brakes which is what I'd prefer, but I could use either unit bearings to get it going.

i believe that you could use your LP parts if you were to swap everthing over from the ball joints outward. so it would be the hp housing with the lp's knuckles, brakes, shafts and unit bearings.

Back