• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lowest dropped pitman arm available?

I have my WJ knuckles and was looking at the Ruffstuff steering, What combo did you use for the offset TRE's?

Thanks!

Raise and extend the track bar, run a zj pitman, problem solved.
d89a5551.jpg

well this guy and I have the exact same setup, ruff stuff 1-ton, wj knuckles jks trackbar axle mount, re trackbar frame mount...EVERYTHING. only difference is he has his trackbar at the axle end located one hole higher and has a stock YJ pitman arm. He has no bumpsteer. I am hoping all I have to do is add the yj pitman arm and raise my trackbar one notch and it fixes it. especially since he and I are using the EXACT same stuff. Heres pics

HIS MINE

1tonOTK_zpsb10a3bf4.jpg
XJsteeringfrontangle.jpg

Well there ya go. A pitman arm with a little drop to it, and moving the trackbar mount to match. Just what I was saying.

Haha, yeah instead of lowering the frame end of your track bar, raise the axle end instead. Then use the stock drop pitman arm and you'll have parallel track bar and drag link.

In my picture, I am also using the RE frame bracket and JKS axle bracket for the track bar. I have since moved the axle side up to the higher hole and drilled a higher hole in the frame side bracket as well to get more clearance.

Where did you mount the swaybar brackets on your setup? I have a similar configuration and I'm having issues trying to figure where to weld the brackets on.

Back