• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lowering Kit

marc davis

NAXJA Forum User
I installed a lift on my jeep but the drive line angels were too high. I needed to get to work so in installed a lowering kit until the new SYE and drive line shows up. Here is a photo in case anyone else needs to install one.
IMYnaUgOXphHI7v7dEorA5ZDYkmnvxp_OCORsGHrtsI

Last edited:
Embedded HTML is not allowed here. What you need is the link to your image, wrapped in the img vBulletin tags. BTW, that's a pretty small image.

I copied your link into another window, saved the image location (right-click in FireFox, copy image location,) and pasted that, wrapped with the img tags.

Yah, that should do all right as a lowering kit.

You better drive real slow until you get the driveshaft issue figured out. A 20mph collision with all that unsecured weight in the back is going to leave a ugly red smear on the dash.

I make frequent use of that lowering kit:
228426_1815638958639_1470030001_31747448_7507678_n.jpg

(helping a friend move, this was the firewood/junk pile)

You better drive real slow until you get the driveshaft issue figured out. A 20mph collision with all that unsecured weight in the back is going to leave a ugly red smear on the dash.
I'd have thought that it would be pretty evident that this was tongue-in-cheek, even without the smilies. Still, it is a good point. In the late 60's, the son of good family friends died when he ran off the road, head-on into an oak tree. He probably would have survived if the unsecured concrete blocks in the trunk would have stayed in place.

Mine's better, who else has a 3 seat comanche around here?!

Back