• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lots of small things for sale-Ship or Delivery to WF

Which mirrors are they? I'm looking for ones that are a little bigger than the standard but not the tripods.

5 bucks for a set of coils? or 5 bucks each coil?
5 bucks for a set is good :)

Sorry Collin, not trying to undermine you. I have been trying to get it out of my shed forever.
No problem Byron ;)

Which mirrors are they? I'm looking for ones that are a little bigger than the standard but not the tripods.
They're the chrome Grand Wagoneer flag/sail style mirrors. They're pretty small I'd say 5"x3" maybe.

Also have...
Brake/clutch pedals from an 89 MJ in great shape!-$20
2000 XJ split exhaust manifolds-no cracks!$20
ZJ driver's window regulator-$10

I know this is a strange place to sell this but I also have an 8hp, 2 stage Yard Machines snowblower for sale, needs a primer feed line but motor runs strong once its going-$150

Please make an offer on some of this stuff if my prices are too high guys, it's sitting around here doing me no good.

Thanks,
Collin

Byron is gonna give me one for free. Its for my roommates XJ, thanks though Collin.

I'll take the column if Dylan doesn't want it. Byron forgot his was an MJ column shift version.

I'll take the column if Dylan doesn't want it. Byron forgot his was an MJ column shift version.
I'm awaiting payment from him but pretty sure he wants it.

Collin, any 2000-01 Fan shrouds? Buddy is looking for one...
No shrouds Austin, sorry.

More goods...

Leather wrapped WJ steering wheel, nice upgrade for 97-01 XJs. The only iffy part is airbag functionality, I know it can be done with the right clockspring but not sure what combination you have to use, I'm in the pioneering stages of this idea myself. Great for a trail rig with disabled SRS. Leather is lumpy like almost all WJ steering wheels but looks fantastic with a cover, a nice black/woodgrain cover is included. $40 airbag included also.

2000 XJ Classic Driver's seat-Agate, adjustable headrest, one cig burn hole in bottom cushion, NICE otherwise!-$40
1999 XJ Sport Passenger's seat-Agate, solid seat, good condition-$30

Last edited:
Picture of the seats, I'll get a better picture of the pass seat if there is further interest.

2000XJseats_zps9df81f78.jpg

Thanks,
Collin

Also have factory front and rear bug and air deflectors. Would like $20 ea. Bug deflector mounts to the grille tabs so no tape is required. Rear air deflector mounts to the hatch.

Toss an exhaust manifold in for me, too.

Thanks,
JIM.

Toss an exhaust manifold in for me, too.

Thanks,
JIM.
Jim,
I've got your lenses and an exhaust manifold, see you at WF!

Thanks,
Collin

I have a set of 97+ sport seats from a 99 2dr. Dark Charcoal/Agate. I would like $80 obo for the set, they are nice! Great for 97+ MJ conversions. Reply with interest, I can post pictures.

Collin, pics of the rear air deflector thing? I may be looking into finding a super clean DD XJ, i never know when i'll trade off my second vehicles! :D

Collin, pics of the rear air deflector thing? I may be looking into finding a super clean DD XJ, i never know when i'll trade off my second vehicles! :D
Haha, I will get a picture of it tonight Aaron, it is missing some of the mounting hardware but has the majority if I remember right.

Back