• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lots of small things for sale-Ship or Delivery to WF

BIGSLVRXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I have the following for sale, they can be delivered to Winterfest...

Throttle body spacer with hardware-$20
Tilt steering column from 87 Cherokee-needs new ignition switch-$10
Wiper motor and linkage from 89 Comanche-$10
Washer fluid reservoir from 89 Comanche-$10
Washer fluid reservoir from 93 Cherokee-$10
Clutch master cylinder from 89 Comanche-$10
Gauge cluster with large gas gauge from 89 Cherokee-$10
Gauge cluster in kilometers with idiot lights from 89 Comanche-$10
(5) 91-99 exhaust manifolds (all cracked)-$10
(4) 96-98 intake manifolds-complete with sensors-$10 bare, $20 with injectors
225 70 16 Uniroyal Laredo Tire-nice tread-$20
(2) 97+ steering columns-no plastics, no steering wheel-$10
Front lenses-84-96 and 97-01-$5-10 ea.
(4) 84-94 Dark wood dash bezels

And some not so small things...
(2) Renix dash assemblies-$offer
(3) 97+ dash assemblies-$offer
Gray bucket seats from 90 Cherokee-nice-$40

Miscellaneous
Front chrome bumper from 90 Grand Wagoneer-$10
Rear seat from 90 Grand Wagoneer-$10
Steering wheel from 90 Grand Wagoneer-$10

I will be adding more to the list, please reply or pm with questions or pic requests.

Thanks,
Collin

Last edited:
Collin, will that 87 steering column fit an 89. What color is it?

Pics of wood bezels?
I don't have a picture of all 4 but here is one of them. If I remember right one is cut in the radio area, the rest are not.
IMG_20120719_162432.jpg

Collin, will that 87 steering column fit an 89. What color is it?
Yeah it will Aaron, its burgundy. It has the intermittent wiper switch and provision for cruise. It will need a new ignition switch for sure, and a new lock cylinder wouldn't hurt. The current one allows you to pull the key out while running.

I might be interested in a bezel if itll fit an 89, The wiper assembly (assuming itll work in mine), and column if it doesnt sell.
Dan would be picking them up at WF.

The throttle body spacer... Renix?
HO, sorry I should have specified.

I might be interested in a bezel if itll fit an 89, The wiper assembly (assuming itll work in mine), and column if it doesnt sell.
Dan would be picking them up at WF.
All of them will fit your 89. Aaron has first dibs on the column, the other two are yours for sure.

Last edited:
HO, sorry I should have specified.

All of them will fit your 89. Aaron has first dibs on the column, the other two are yours for sure.

Byron is gonna give me one for free. Its for my roommates XJ, thanks though Collin.

Hey, Collin, you got a HAVC control head for a 96? I can have my bro swing by & get it.

What color is the grand wagoneer seat? Cloth or vinyl? I'll take the front fsj bumper. Anything else fsj you want to get rid of?

What color is the grand wagoneer seat? Cloth or vinyl? I'll take the front fsj bumper. Anything else fsj you want to get rid of?
The seat is burgundy cloth with vinyl outers. The bumper is missing the rubber guards and strips. I have a set of mirrors and a leather wrapped steering wheel.

Looking for a lighter color seat. I'd like to check out the mirrors. Don't need the steering. I'll take the bumper. Do you have the mounting brackets?

Hey, Collin, you got a HAVC control head for a 96? I can have my bro swing by & get it.
I don't at the moment Michael, sorry.

Looking for a lighter color seat. I'd like to check out the mirrors. Don't need the steering. I'll take the bumper. Do you have the mounting brackets?
Are you going to be at Winterfest or do you need pictures/shipping on these items? I believe the mounting brackets are on the bumper, mirrors are nice. If you purchase anything else from me, I would just give you the seat if you have any use for it. I have been ready to throw it in a dumpster; just trying to hold out for an FSJ enthusiast.

I'll be at winterfest. If you are going to throw away the seat I'll take it and try to recover it. I have an 83 Cherokee that I'm going to make a daily driver out of. It's got the 258/T176. I need to rebuild the trans, find a "non plastic" valve cover to help stop the rapid excape of oil, and clean it up just a little but the body is in pretty good shape.

Front bumper was replaced with a snow plow setup. Ripped it off to save weight and looking to put a stock bumper back on.

I'll see ya at Winterfest. I'll have a Black Dodge Ram and a yellow chopped Cherokee on 38's.

I'll be at winterfest. If you are going to throw away the seat I'll take it and try to recover it. I have an 83 Cherokee that I'm going to make a daily driver out of. It's got the 258/T176. I need to rebuild the trans, find a "non plastic" valve cover to help stop the rapid excape of oil, and clean it up just a little but the body is in pretty good shape.

Front bumper was replaced with a snow plow setup. Ripped it off to save weight and looking to put a stock bumper back on.

I'll see ya at Winterfest. I'll have a Black Dodge Ram and a yellow chopped Cherokee on 38's.
Cool, the seat is yours. Do you want me to bring the mirrors also?

I'll be in a white Yukon pulling an unchopped Yellow XJ :)

More stuff for sale...

Fender flares from 97+ XJ and rear MJ flares-$10ea
Steering wheel from 97+ XJ with or without airbag-$30 or $50 with bag
Sanden SD508 AC Compressor-works on Renix Jeeps or hotrod applications-$30
(10) sets of stock coil springs-$5ea
Miscellaneous stock shocks-$10ea
Stock upper and lower control arms-$5ea
(15) 97+ gear shift handles-$8ea

Parts are OBO! Need to sell some of this stuff to fund my trip.

Thanks guys,
Collin

Last edited:
Do you have the matching Left hand to these?
IMAG0001_zpscf201499.jpg

If so I'll take them. I'll find you at WF.

JIM.

Do you have the matching Left hand to these?
IMAG0001_zpscf201499.jpg

If so I'll take them. I'll find you at WF.

JIM.

I think I do Jim, I'll let you know.

Back