• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Long Arm Poll

Which Long Arm Kit are you running?

• Rubicon Express

Votes: 18 9.6%
  • TNT Y-link

Votes: 32 17.0%
  • Rustys

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • Full Traction

• Rock Krawler 3 link

Votes: 23 12.2%
  • Rock Krawler 4 link

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Claytons

Votes: 12 6.4%
  • BDS

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Built my own

Votes: 18 9.6%
  • None - I use short arms and drop brackets

Votes: 51 27.1%
  • Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everyone should post likes and dislikes after polling so there is an idea what works best and what needs work!! All we really know right now is how many of each is out there on the trail. :peace:

Well, I haven't run mine yet. Sooo I can't help ya there.

But -

I love the fact that the RK arms are SOLID stock. have HUGE ends on them and weigh nearly 30 lbs each! The welds look great. I had to modify the bolts and small metal spacers to fit since I plated my frame rails and everything moved around. BUT If I hadn't done that they would have been the simplest install yet.

On the other hand, the brackets hang down below the rails about 3 inchs but they look like they will slide right along with little problem.

Over all, I believe the RK kit is a great kit for the mear 500 bucks it cost.

AHA!!! lowrange2, did you plate your frame rails yourself, or did you use the TNT frame stiffeners? I've been looking for someone who's doing the RK 3 link along with beefing up their frame rails :) wanted to see how the brackets worked with that....

Thanks in advance :)

Anyone else running RK 3 link with TNT frame stiffeners or the ones from T&J Performance (Barnett Performance)?

I just might have to be the first one to try out the Rock Krawler 4-link/Pre-Runner setup...

just got my RK brackets installed with the TNT stiffeners... had to mod the spacers a bit and grind the inside lip on the "frame" rail but it's looking pretty sweet. it's really pretty easy to install and had i not installed the stiffeners, it would have fit together and bolted up even easier. and it's SOLID.

Back