• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lokka locker?

I think I'll be ordering one for my D30 after Christmas. Having open diff's is getting old.

Earlier you said "I have my XJ set up for the same thing, DD and expedition rig. I'm running about 2.5" lift and 31's. It goes just about anywhere I want without tearing it up too much."

You want to do the bigger stuff, so you gotta get locked. The longer you stay open-open the better you will be at picking a line and self spotting. Hitting the "easy button" takes all the fun out of the "good trails". Once everyone (including you) knows your locked you gotta do bigger stuff to have a good time and be a cool kid. Soon your going to need 38's and D60's to have as much fun as you did on 31's open with a 30-8.25 combo. Its a slippery slope, be prepared to shell out big bucks and lot of wrenching time once you jump off.

John

Back