• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lockheart basin

Ok. So the list I have now is:
KRAKER
FlexdXJ
XJensen
Ram-Rod
JohnX
POLAR_JEEP_04
High2by
Pacific Ed

With me that's a full list. Now. How many of you are super certain you are going?

If you are interested in going but your name isn't on the list speak up anyway. I may increase the number of rigs and there is always the good possibility that one of these guys already on the list will have to back out. Ill start a stand by list too.

KRAKER.....oh god......:D

As of now we are in for sure. Thank you for putting this together and having us on the first list.

I'm a very serious in...

We heard you the first time! :D it'd be great to spend a couple days on the trail with you! :cheers:

Pencil Rainer and I in as maybes. Details need to be hashed out on our trip.

It would either be two XJs or one XJ, one moto, one M416 flatbed (in case I get tired of riding).

Wow. You forgot your dad? You really are a jerk.

Actually the funny thing is I was thinking the whole time how he'd think it was cool, I just failed to actually mention it when tallying up vehicles.

Lockhart is one of our favorite trails. Would love to run it if we can work out the time and there is room for a couple more vehicles. Do you have campsites in mind? We have a couple of winners if not.

Bruce

Lockhart is one of our favorite trails. Would love to run it if we can work out the time and there is room for a couple more vehicles. Do you have campsites in mind? We have a couple of winners if not.

Bruce

Do you have any coords for these campsites? Would you mind getting with me via PM so we could talk about what you know?

Ryan, this is scheduled for the 8th and 9th?

If i'm in town on the 7th i'll be looking to find you and see if i can be squeezed into the group. Otherwise i'll be looking to scratch that pesky WRT itch i have, but i'm now doing it as a day trip for lack of permits available.

I'll probably be leaving the NAXJA group on sat am and heading into Needles.

Ryan, this is scheduled for the 8th and 9th?

If i'm in town on the 7th i'll be looking to find you and see if i can be squeezed into the group. Otherwise i'll be looking to scratch that pesky WRT itch i have, but i'm now doing it as a day trip for lack of permits available.

I'll probably be leaving the NAXJA group on sat am and heading into Needles.

Squeeze him in Ryan! Expo wheeling with the two of you sounds like a blast. I don't have expo wheeling here......:doh:

Back