• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lockers for D44

Kejtar, go to JU look into the RUBI section (I Cant beleive I just refered someone to JU:rolleyes:. You gota sort through alot of bullshit but sometimes there are some useful info there)

Iwas browsing their site a few times, and heard alot of people had problems with that selectable locker, so you might want to do some searching on that part. just a heads up.

Last edited:
Den :) tonight it's all jeep time: my new leaf springs are going in.... Tomken pretty much gave me the bird when I called them (talk about uncooperative) so the RE's are going in :D (and no... I won't have time for the steering wheel).

Btw, since I will be probably replacing the tie rod, I won't touch the steering wheel as that might need to get readjusted (well it will get an alignment) after that :D

Kejtar

hey remi. i'm going with the ARBs front and rear. right now i have a quick lock in my D44. it works well but the tires chirp around every low speed turn. would be willing to part with it for $100 if you are lookong for a fill in. it's only been on for about 2 months and has only i decent trip on it. i was also told the electrac leaks oil too. and that ox was out of bussiness (but not sure if that is the case). and hey Tim, i'll make sure not to let you near my ARB plumbing ok! lol

MikeyL.... I think I will pass on that.... I spent these past 2 months waaaaaaaaaaay too much $$ plus I might as well do things right :D This is a winter project and I won't put it in till it's 100% done :D

Kejtar

Back