• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Local spot for builder parts

Hoping someone knows a local spot, riverside, Orange County, San Diego, to purchase high misalignment washers for my rod ends.

I know where I can order them online, but I'm hopin to find a local spot to save on shipping costs. It would cost more for shipping than the parts I need.

Thanks in advance.
Fibertech in Santee ( San Diego's east county )

garret you need a co pilot when you go down to 67? i always wanted to check that place out

How has your experience been at orw? I have had a couple friends have really bad experiences there just in the last couple weeks. More on the service side, but still some pretty bad customer service.
I always go see Aaron because he is a good friend. They are often busy so I have to wait a bit sometimes but I always get the right part and at a fair price. I have heard they are changing some of their managers and the employees are not happy about it so maybe that is part of it.

I'll drop you a line when I plan a trip. I need to find an engine harness for my diesel.
there is also a truck dismantler in oceanside not too far from ecology. forgot the name of it, but it is likely they'll have it too.

Back