• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lifted 89 Jeep XJ Cherokee (Needs Work) - $1350 (Glenwood Ave, Raleigh)

Ulver44

NAXJA Forum User
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/pts/3548753790.html The jeep is currently not running (fuel pump and/or NSS maybe, it cut off on the trail, towed it home and usually gets no power at ignition now). Has I6 4.0, Auto, 4" lift front coils, rear bastard pack with extended shackles, 3.55 gears, dana 30 hi-pinion non-vacuum disconnect front axle, 8.25" rear axle from 2000 xj (rear disk brake upgrade with parking brake, yoke upgraded to bigger u-bolt style u-joint retainers), freshly grooved but lower tread 34" LTB super swampers with the strong stock steel wheels and 33" TSL spare), 1.25" wheels spacers, adjustable lower control arms with flex joints and bigger bolts, fixed aftermarket uppers, stout offroad bumpers (front winch bumper, rear has hitch and frame tie-ins), aussie and lock right automatic lockers, NP231 32 spline HD SYE, identical length front and rear CV driveshafts (carry only one spare), HD shackle relocation brackets, Solid diff covers, 1.25" wheel spacers, gas tank skid plate, open cooling system upgrade with newer 2 core radiator, newer ZJ fan clutch, recent battery, solid ZJ tie rod, HD adjustable drag-link, new front and rear shocks, stock lower rear shock mounts cut off and big bolts welded to axle tube for high clearance mounts, snow plow lights, full exhaust with glasspack. Trans leaks alot and needs repair/probably rebuild, needs new ignition switch, has very high idle at times due to intake manifold leak i believe, exhaust manifold has a crack/leak, engine will get quite warm (tested negative for exhaust gases in coolant, maybe just needs air bled), needs new ubolts on pass rear axle, and the windshield/frame is damaged on passenger side from a side roll. I will take some money off for your old or broken computer stuff. May trade for running car. Here is a video with old front bumper, 34x9.5" tsl's, and no shocks or extended/relocated shackles: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbUh5sgfVRk

Back