• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lift kit, D44, and other goodies

x2elite

NAXJA Forum User
Got my hands on another XJ Dana 44. Complete hub to hub. I believe it has 3:55 gears. Looking to get $300 for it.

Have a fairly new XJ starter. $50

XJ 4.5" lift kit with fixed lowers, adjustable uppers, coils, stock lead pack with aal and shackle, 4 shocks, and adjustable track bar. Looks to be a rough country setup. Looking to get $250.

XJ, TJ, ZJ drop pitman arm. $20

Two side glasses, and rear hatch glass for a 2 door Cherokee. Make me an offer.

Stock Dana 30 front, non disco. 3:55 gears. Make me an offer.

Ugly, but functional winch bumper $100.00

Will probably be making a trip the DFW area within the next month or so, so I could possibly deliver.

Nope... those new babies just cost a lot ;) have to make the family a priority no matter how much we like wheeling :)

Is the side glass the whole side piece or the one that has the vent window too

Nope... those new babies just cost a lot ;) have to make the family a priority no matter how much we like wheeling :)

Tell me a about it. I suppose he's worth it.
a6cd0cf5-6af2-d0c4.jpg

your inbox is full. I you could can i see how ugly this bumper is? I am interested in the lift as well. I work off i30 in greenville tx if you head to DFW that way...

dave b

Winch bumper is spoken for. I'm headed that way in the morning if you want me to bring the lift kit along though.

Holy crap, Will, the poor kid looks just like you!

Oh yeah email me at [email protected] if you are interested as my inbox here has 476 stored messages when I'm only allowed $100! Lol

It's been a while since I've been on here. If I ever get my new project finished I'll try to make it out to wheel with some of you guys.

I'll take the front and rear housings, if theyre still avialable

Back