• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lets see your rigs

There you go: Nice rig.

jeeps.jpg

Nothing much to her yet. Just bought it back in November. Tires, rims,
stereo and my kayak rack...gota lift kit to put on if I ever get the
time....just a 2 inch Rusty's....but it's my daily driver.

SC98jeep said:
Thanks man...after see'ing some of ya'lls rides she aint much but Im getting her there.
We all started stock. Jeeps are built right? :gee:

99 Sport, DD that gets me from Charlotte - to home - and back to Charlotte again every weekend....plus where ever else I go...roughly 300 miles every weekend. Pretty much all stock at the moment. Planning a 2-3" BB in the very very near future, along with some BFG A/T's.

1000178kk3.jpg

Little bit of stock flex....nothin much...

1000185zh7.jpg

Ghost said:
We all started stock. Jeeps are built right? :gee:

i dont even know if i would have called mine stock when i go it.... there was alot of work just to get it to function properly. busted Tcase and alot other problems to fix, but part by part i built it and had a ton of fun in the process..... and alot of cursing and throwing stuff :D

the first picture i have:
the_one_i_want.JPG

the most recent picture:

Mascot_again_with_new_33s.jpg

Cursing and throwing stuff is half the fun. Awesome stress releif!

Hell if it wasn't for that.....the work would just suck.

0703Gardendale021.jpg

Where did you get that nice rear bumper?... :)

Jeeps lookin' Good!!

xjaddiction said:
Where did you get that nice rear bumper?... :)

Jeeps lookin' Good!!
Oh, that thing.....some dude up in TN unloaded it on me.....:cheers:
Thanks! It's been working well...we had a good trip this weekend!

the guy that you bought that bumper from, wasn't he a member on here? He had that red xj with about 8" of lift and 35s or somethin. I remember seein him around franklin but never got the chance to meet him. that rig was sweet

toymachineracing said:
the guy that you bought that bumper from, wasn't he a member on here? He had that red xj with about 8" of lift and 35s or somethin. I remember seein him around franklin but never got the chance to meet him. that rig was sweet
Yeh, that would be "xjaddiction" :jester:

here is my jeep....is is kinda a budget jeep kinda not...o well

its an 87 with 4.5" rc lift and a bunch of heavy duty front end parts....

it has cut fenders, moab wheels and mtr tires, and a bunch of other little crap...it is a pretty capable little thing

it started at this...

th_DSC00666.jpg

here is me on 65 at woolys offroad in tennesee

th_IMG_2235.jpg

th_IMG_2236.jpg

the rest are taken at woolys and other places...

th_IMG_0046.jpg

th_IMG_0042.jpg

th_CIMG3193.jpg

xjtrailrider said:
I use http://imageshack.us/ and resize the photo to 640x480 and then copy the link at the bottom of the page, I then paste the link into a word document noting what the pic is of or where it was taken and save it. Then when you want to post the pic just copy the link you want from the word document and then paste it into the post. Ive got about 7 pages of photo links alone.

you're a Super dork!!

lol
j/k

thats a good idea- inserting the links into a word doc,
-i guess..
just never thought of doin that

ChuckstrPT said:
Yeh, that would be "xjaddiction" :jester:

yeah he was a tool :looser:

I don't have any action shot's on my laptop but here is mine in the driveway,with my other junk (I like red.).
misc_114.jpg

Andy's rig after some serious action! And Andy having a smoke!

Tellico05001.jpg

Mine as of 5 minutes ago awaiting the rigidco bumper and rockrails to be put on tommorow:

myxj.jpg

Back