• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lets see your rigs

while i still own it..
here is my 99 black-betty
514361_45_full.jpg

514361_44_full.jpg

There, and Mascot at the lime mines. Probably be heading that way in a few weeks if you wanted to tag along.

PICT0075.jpg

trail rig-95 sport, 35's on 3 inches
PICT0387.jpg

current project-87 undergoing a complete makeover

don't have good pics of the DD's
mine-89 white Laredo bone stock
wife's-94 black country no lift, cut fenders, 31's

shortxjdoug said:
and that handsome guy in the second pic is me :D

yeah i've ALMOST gotten so much A$$ bc girls see my jeep and they're Like--
"oh it must be that guy from the pic we saw on the NAXJA interweb" then they'er like "oh-- its you..,"

lol :laugh:

3 inches, 32's, open both ends.....
FallforAll06014.jpg

ChuckstrPT said:
3 inches, 32's, open both ends.....
FallforAll06014.jpg

dude, I think I met you in Franklin, Tn when you bought that bulletproof bumper. I was in a white 98 classic with 4.5" and 33s. Right near I-65 at a walgreens or something. It was either a saturday or sunday morning.... Am I crazy, or was that you? I guess its been almost 2 years

toymachineracing said:
dude, I think I met you in Franklin, Tn when you bought that bulletproof bumper. I was in a white 98 classic with 4.5" and 33s. Right near I-65 at a walgreens or something. It was either a saturday or sunday morning.... Am I crazy, or was that you? I guess its been almost 2 years
You got a good memory....that was me. The jeep has changed much since then...it was still stock at the time. I ended up having to trim the rear fenders to fit the 255's with all the sag I got mounting up that bumper and gas tank skid! It made pretty good contact with big bumps.... So, Howyoudoin?:cheers:

TheBlackSheep said:
what front fenders do you have?
FallforAll06007.jpg

They are TJ rears....I've got another set for the rear...but it's not hitting anything back there, so motivation is low... I gotta find a place to mount the compressor:eek:

ChuckstrPT said:
You got a good memory....that was me. The jeep has changed much since then...it was still stock at the time. I ended up having to trim the rear fenders to fit the 255's with all the sag I got mounting up that bumper and gas tank skid! It made pretty good contact with big bumps.... So, Howyoudoin?:cheers:

well not but a couple months after I met you, I hydroplained my jeep and took out a transformer box. needless to say, it was totalled. Its been quite a while but Im finally shopping for another one. Hopefully here soon I'll be 6.5" lift, 35s and doorless :cheers:

Glad to see you're still wheelin. Your rides lookin good.

toymachineracing said:
Glad to see you're still wheelin. Your rides lookin good.
Yup, we're heading out this morning! Thanks:D

SC98jeep said:
Fella's how in the world do I post a pic? Keeps saying it is to big....Im kinda stupid but hey, Im from SC whaddya expect?
Where are you in SC? Try getting the program infraview and doig a conversion to make it smaller. Or you could just mail it to me and I'll host/resize it. [email protected]

Im in Gaffney....I know I know....don't hold it against me...lol. I think ya gotta be a member to post....it says down at the bottom I can't post attachments. Now I gotta join.

Last edited by a moderator:
SC98jeep said:
Now I gotta join.
Sounds like a good excuse!:yelclap:
0703Gardendale021.jpg

Gardendale, AL this morning....the weather was great, and the little XJ was working well.....

SC98jeep said:
Fella's how in the world do I post a pic? Keeps saying it is to big....Im kinda stupid but hey, Im from SC whaddya expect?

I use http://imageshack.us/ and resize the photo to 640x480 and then copy the link at the bottom of the page, I then paste the link into a word document noting what the pic is of or where it was taken and save it. Then when you want to post the pic just copy the link you want from the word document and then paste it into the post. Ive got about 7 pages of photo links alone.

Back