• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lets see your Rigs, RRC!

Hi MM - In UK, yes it is European spec right hooker. Little rock crawling here, you rarely see anything like Mudderoy or Swaprats rigs. Mostly mud and forest, with some very narrow trails here you need to fold in the wing mirrors to get thorugh. Europe is better for longer trails, and like the Rockies, the Alpine mountain trails.

Apologies did not realise this was RRC only, everso humble to be here you know.....

Heres a better pic from the summer, on one of the few dry days we had.

They would just shake their heads and call me the ugly american.

DSCN3668.jpg

DSCN3669.jpg

DSCN3671.jpg

DSCN3673.jpg

do they just leave that in the parking lot?

Thats not that deep.I have made it through deeper.

Cleaned. Woo

20090219163440.jpg

20090219163426.jpg

Ian,
I think Edward Scissor hands got ahold of your front fenders.:jester::jester: Looks good man is it ready for ROM....

No doubt! I need to get a sticker that says "Friends Don't Let Friends Drink and Trim." There's this nice set of scratches about 2" above his cut on the pass. side that looks like he skipped the grinder across the fender. LOL! I plan to put the flares back on and hide the trim job though.

Yeah JR, I really like the wheels. TY again. I add a lot to the looks of the poor old '86.

HS... You don't want the cat, bless her heart, she's annoying.

I'd like to get the 4.56's in and front drive shaft replaced prior to RoM, but either way, she's ready enough to make the trip.

ETA: Now, if only my :NAXJA: window banner would make it here before the trip...

Last edited:
hi im new here i got a 99 xj sport 3 in black country lift JKS disconnects an came with 30x950x15 kumho venture m't an i up graded to 31x1050x15 toyo open country m/t

here pic of mine before the new tires.
Picture101.jpg

an after the new tires
Picture109.jpg

Back