• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lets see your Rigs, RRC!

100_1430.jpg

100_1431.jpg

100_1432.jpg

100_1434.jpg

Update pictures.

IMGP1051.jpg

IMGP1048.jpg

IMGP1020.jpg

Does Kurt still have his pass. door on?

Yes I do. I have not "upgraded" that side yet... To much time working on jeepdog1's stocker this weekend (Look Chris, it's one word). But its a whole new world of wheeling without doors on my XJ. I love it!

20090128171632.jpg

Thought I would throw up a couple pics of mine.

Here is what I started with...
3" lift with 31" AT's
009.jpg

And here is how it sits now. 7" and 35's. Aussie in the front, and working on an 8.8 and 4.56 gears. Hope to be done with the rear and gears by the end of this month!
020.jpg

018.jpg

Last edited:
Jeep_Photoshoot6.jpg

Jeep_Photoshoot4.jpg

I enjoyed my factory bumper, but I'm getting a better one.

OreilyAccident4.JPG

Hi

From the other side of the pond - TD 2.5 LTD SE - Taken on Monday, after a little dusting of snow ...........

XJFeb09.jpg

VM Turbo Diesel 2.5 lt. Stock axles with rear ltd slip - Outer mods: Custom UpCountry suspension, hitch, rear tyre carrier, roof bars, front recovery, lights, guards etc. Inner mods: Vista HXC GPS, CB, mobile, cargo board, pto, kit bag, hand winch, etc.....

Last edited:
Hi MM - In UK, yes it is European spec right hooker. Little rock crawling here, you rarely see anything like Mudderoy or Swaprats rigs. Mostly mud and forest, with some very narrow trails here you need to fold in the wing mirrors to get thorugh. Europe is better for longer trails, and like the Rockies, the Alpine mountain trails.

Apologies did not realise this was RRC only, everso humble to be here you know.....

Heres a better pic from the summer, on one of the few dry days we had.

XJSep08.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good!

Back