• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lets see ur snow pics guys

Man what are the specs of that green jeep? This is one nice looking jeep

too much for me to list, but i'll list the important stuff
01 xj with axles out of a 99 xj, 4.56s, chromos, lockright up front, powertrax no slip locker out back, tnt long arms, tnt bumper w/ warn 8000, 35" MTZs, discs out back, full crossover steering w/ ballistic heims

Here's a video of me sliding into a ditch and a picture after.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8LBLF45VxE

DSC_01092.jpg

too much for me to list, but i'll list the important stuff
01 xj with axles out of a 99 xj, 4.56s, chromos, lockright up front, powertrax no slip locker out back, tnt long arms, tnt bumper w/ warn 8000, 35" MTZs, discs out back, full crossover steering w/ ballistic heims

About how big of a lift you running?

Oh wow, you're way southwest Austin. Now I'm thinking about springhill catfish.....yummm.

Yep, I work off SW Parkway and live out past the catfish joint. I've been there and can't really say I'm a fan. I guess growing up in the north doesn't tend to make you a fan of fried catfish.

Mosephus, that vid is excellent. I was basically doing the same thing on the roads in my neighborhood. I'd intentionally start a slide and couldn't always pull out of it. The ditches are shallow so it wasn't really a big concern when I ended up in one. Twice.

Some poser shots from last Friday after it snowed again:
JeepSnow2.jpg

JeepSnow1.jpg

jeepsnow.jpg

Back