• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

leaf springs on the front of an xj

hey yollow xj i think you and i might have started something here (soon all xjs will have leaves on the front ) there was another guy on here with leaves and his sounds big from the dicription but his pics arent working i will check again see ya

I wonder who was the first to convert a xj to leaf springs. My thanks to Bill who was the original inspiration for my conversion. His detailed articles really help me be sure I could do it.
Story.jpg

Thanks to Ryan of the Rebel Rock Runners also encouraged me. He was the shove that gets you in the pool so you can swim.
DSC00011.JPG

these pics are killing me and they say leaves dont flex i almost had my 8.8 traded for a set of waggy 44s but he said i could have them for 250 so i may just buy them all i have to do is sell my 98 tj front with 4.10 and 35 rear with 4.10 gears a friend said he wanted them but will see if he really wants them or not now that i am ready to sell only bad thing is i will have to widen mt lca brackets but shouldnt be a biggy sicne the frame is wider then the bracket oh and i will have sell my 8.8 that might be tricky well see and thanks again for the pics now i have to go wipe up the drool see ya

Back