• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Leaders?

i would like my group to have at least 33s and one axle locked. i will make exceptions if necessary.

I thought that was the requirement for orange (it was in the past :dunno:) of course I really didn't see anything written out this year, but I really wasn't look either.

From the past couple WF's

Easy (Green) - All vehicles welcome
Medium (Orange) - At least, 33" aggressive tires, one locker, lift
Hard (red+) - No Dana 35's, at least 33' aggressive tires, 35" recommended, 2 lockers, lift
Revs Run - All vehicles other then stock, no regard for body damage.

Hard Trails: I like the no Dana35's, especially the front Dana35's, ha, ha.:roflmao:

It is ultimately up to the leader what the requirements are.

I broke both my front 44 and my 9" on red last year, at the same time. (on a climb I've done numerous times before)

I'm planning on running orange on Friday, just cuz its a fun trail. I've taken guys with 31's open/open on that trail with no problems, but it all depends on the driver and weather. We get a bunch of snow and I'm gonna have a hard time on Orange. Tons of factors.

Rev, have you spoke with BMFL? Last year he had no idea he wad leading.

It is ultimately up to the leader what the requirements are.

I broke both my front 44 and my 9" on red last year, at the same time. (on a climb I've done numerous times before)

I'm planning on running orange on Friday, just cuz its a fun trail. I've taken guys with 31's open/open on that trail with no problems, but it all depends on the driver and weather. We get a bunch of snow and I'm gonna have a hard time on Orange. Tons of factors.

Rev, have you spoke with BMFL? Last year he had no idea he wad leading.

What tire size did you break those axles with?

Are there build requirements or suggestions for each group? My rig is growing and trying to figure out where I fit. It will be my first outing with the new axles, so a little shake down may not be a bad idea and I will be getting into new territory. Any suggestions? I am going from 33s locked/open to 37 iroks welded/spooled. I think I will only be able to make it saturday so should I jump straight into hard or go orange then find someone in the afternoon to take me down hard?

I'm running hard on 35's, locked from, LSD rear. And I've never been to the badlands. I know with this group you'll be doing things you never thought possible.

K "super excited" man

Back