• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Leaders?

Rev is still working on it, possibly by the end of the weekend, we'll know.

Member..............Duty
89 Eliminator.......Lead Hard
99SJ EX.............Lead Green
Big Hank.............Lead Green
Bloose...............Orange Lead
Chettacheez.......Tech
DoWorkXJ...........Tech
Flex...................Lead Green
ILLXJ.................Rev's Run Gun
Polar Jeep..........Tech
Ram Rod............Gun Green
Rev...................Rev's Run Lead
vt98xj................Orange Gun

Here you go.

Thanks all. As you can see we have an abundance of help on Green so we may run 2 or 3 groups depending on demand.

I would like to have another leader for orange, just in case we get slammed.

Rev

Last edited:
Member..............Duty
Chettacheez.......Tech
DoWorkXJ...........Tech
Polar Jeep..........Tech

Here you go.

Thanks all. As you can see we have an abundance of help on Green so we may run 2 or 3 groups depending on demand.

Rev

Big Hank is my gunner, Rev. I may not be bringing the Jeep, which I really hope isn't the case but I have a bad noise coming from the front axle. I guess I can try green in the Neon! :D

Member..............Duty
Chettacheez.......Tech
DoWorkXJ...........Tech
Polar Jeep..........Tech

Here you go.

Rev

I can gun for Wade on hard if you need me too...

What day is Rev's Run? Also what day is the "Insane run"? I'm interested in both I think.

What day is Rev's Run? Also what day is the "Insane run"? I'm interested in both I think.

Rev goes both days, the 'Insane' run I think you're thinking of is Mission Impossible which is not running this year.

Aaron Double check you got the bearing caps back on and get a dial-style torque wrench and check the load on the pinion bear. Two most common noises after a re-gear... Might as well run a pattern check as well...

Like the Idea of three possible Green runs....Lets not get these groups to big....

Like the Idea of three possible Green runs....Lets not get these groups to big....

Only downside is how are we going to break up the trail? One from the beginning, one from the quarry, one from ???

Only downside is how are we going to break up the trail? One from the beginning, one from the quarry, one from ???

I do not see that as a big of a problem as with the huge groups we tent to sit on one place a ton. I think groups under ten rigs is great 5 or less even better. we can take thre groups all at the same time with a tiny break between them one group has a problem... if they are getting it sorted out.... the other two groups can keep moving....

Just an Idea....

I do not see that as a big of a problem as with the huge groups we tent to sit on one place a ton. I think groups under ten rigs is great 5 or less even better. we can take thre groups all at the same time with a tiny break between them one group has a problem... if they are getting it sorted out.... the other two groups can keep moving....

Just an Idea....

Suppose that does make sense...

Are there build requirements or suggestions for each group? My rig is growing and trying to figure out where I fit. It will be my first outing with the new axles, so a little shake down may not be a bad idea and I will be getting into new territory. Any suggestions? I am going from 33s locked/open to 37 iroks welded/spooled. I think I will only be able to make it saturday so should I jump straight into hard or go orange then find someone in the afternoon to take me down hard?

Back