• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LCA/UCA Lengths

2xtreme

NAXJA Forum User
It has been a long time since I have posted here (unfortunately had other priorities other than working on the jeep, but it is still being used). I used to have this info but seem to have misplaced it and was wondering if anyone could help me out again.

I am currently at 4.5" of lift and had no intentions of going higher except that I have all of the components needed to do it and was just given some material to make new control arms so now I am thinking maybe I should provide a little more room for the 33's. I want to stick to the short arms (no drop brackets) and I wanted to make some arms that preferably were not adjustable that would work for both 4.5" of lift and 6" of lift. What I need is some experience with length of the UCA and LCA's. I remember a chart or scale that used to be something like with each 1" of lift you need "x" amount of extra length in the control arms? What about the difference between the Uppers and Lowers.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Perfect, Just what I needed

Thanks,

Michael

Back