• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

late model 99-up intake w/ps bracket - $115

Hellbent

NAXJA Forum User
99-up intake with the ps pump/tensioner bracket/pulley and all the bracket bolts(no intake bolts, just the 6 bracket bolts).
intake is bare, no injectors, tb, etc.
no cracks or stripped threads.
$115 for all.

20160625_005415_zpsf73gfbyt.jpg

I hate junk yards. :)
I'll take it for a hundred.

Pm coming.

If anybody is in the San Diego area and is able to meet up with Justin and get it closer to me, it would be appreciated.

Thanks!

If anybody is in the San Diego area and is able to meet up with Justin and get it closer to me, it would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I also have some, errr, umm parts that needs to head north, so please keep me in the loop. Thanks much!

David Bricker / SYR

If someone can get the parts to the AAT on Saturday, I can get them to Cal, or someone else in the OC area that get them to Russ.

I am going to both AAT and Leadfoot BBQ. PM sent to Hellbent.

Thanks Guy's!

Leadfoot/Josh is 15 min from my house.

Russ, do you, or someone else have a way to get ahold of Hellbent? I have not heard back from him.

Russ, do you, or someone else have a way to get ahold of Hellbent? I have not heard back from him.

Pm sent

Back