• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

KOH 2012

Its real nice out here! :gee:

6849532105_f650e45246_b.jpg

more pics!

Good day. Lots of action this morning at Chocolate Thunder.

Found Tim by dumb luck right when I pulled in and wheel Tack Hammer. we got matching dents in our tranny pans taking some fun lines.

Lots more wheeling tomorrow!

just got home. we had a GREAT time! it was perfect timing meeting up with Josh.
watching the action at chocolate thunder was amazing! lots of carnage! i didn't take any pics though, but josh was snapping away the whole time & most likely has some great pics to share. time for bed now.

Pics and vids!

We ran a few of the easiest trail there, I drove my junk there and wanted to drive it back.

That said we still found a few dumb lines for fun.

Tack Hammer
1%201561.jpg

1%201569.jpg

1%201577.jpg

This line smashed my tranny pan and exhaust. So then Tim thought he would give it a shot, to the same result. We just call it tranny pan rock.
1%201579.jpg

There was a lot of VERY soft sand on Lower Big Johnson. Tim made it through with no issues, after I got hung up and/or plowed all the big rocks out of the way for him. :gee:

1%201618.jpg

Tim with his game face on.
1%201621.jpg

Tim showing me how its done. He mobbed this soft little climb after I struggled for to long on it.
1%201625.jpg

1%201629.jpg

Back