• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

KOH 2012

A group of us are leaving from Carson City area, going down 395 Sat the 4th then back the 12th. Some may be into sharing a rental large flatbed. At least we should get cell #s & hook up for some trails or beers at night.

I plan on heading down Monday the 6th, but I have to leave the evening of Friday the 10th for another commitment. I won't have my XJ, because I would rather be comfy in my 5th-wheel. Can't tow them both. My tow rig is 4wd, but I probably won't run any trails with it. A bike might come with me if I can make it fit. If anyone needs some room to stay or has an extra seat on the trails for me, let me know.

See you on the lake!

Last edited:
I plan on heading down Monday the 6th, but I have to leave the evening of Friday the 10th for another commitment. I won't have my XJ, because I would rather be comfy in my 5th-wheel. Can't tow them both. My tow rig is 4wd, but I probably won't run any trails with it. A bike might come with me if I can make it fit. If anyone needs some room to stay or has an extra seat on the trails for me, let me know.

See you on the lake!

I may have an open seat for the trails. PM me w/ your cell & I'll give you mine. May have to save you a spot near.

i am about a 75% go for a wednesday night launch to koh.

Cool, it will be good to see you again Tim! I am planning to leave Wed night/Thurs morning. Maybe we can meet up. I'll shoot you my cell.

Will you be towing the green jeep, or will big red be ready?

See you on the lake!

PM your GPS when you get there so we can meet up.

I may have an open seat for the trails. PM me w/ your cell & I'll give you mine. May have to save you a spot near.

I have empty seats for the ride down and have only one passenger for the trails. I am on 33's though, and need to drive it back to Sac, so nothing to crazy.

Cool, it will be good to see you again Tim! I am planning to leave Wed night/Thurs morning. Maybe we can meet up. I'll shoot you my cell.

Will you be towing the green jeep, or will big red be ready?

i'll be towing the green heep.
the red p.o.s. is a couple months of work away from being done. :bawl:

The thing is im not participating. Just talking to future employers and the dean of the CM department at Chico.. Still would rather be at KOH, but gotta make sacrifices.

Have fun and take lots of pictures!

I know they cant discriminate but I still dont think its a good idea to mention the tj. Your decision making skills may come into question.

Anyone know where I can fill my camper water tank in Lucerne Valley or Apple Valley on the way to KOH, want to wait to add the weight.

Well im out. Got a Construction Management Competition i need to attend in Reno.
Hey I'll be at the Reno Competition too. Im competing in the Design Build Comp under "Bulldog Construction" (Fresno State) Hope to see you there.

Gack. I just drove down to Palmdale today for business and will leave Friday sfter some house hunting. I'm about 90 minutes away from KOH now and am tempted to stay and drive over ha. Saw plenty of trailered rigs and travel trailers heading down south as well. Enjoy the trip, Josh. I'll be there next year for sure.

Back