• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Keeping with the times

IllianaXJ

NAXJA Forum User
As most, if not all of you know, the MWC has a Facebook group. In the interest of keeping with the times and reaching out to the next generation, the MWC has also started an Instagram page. For those of you on IG, feel free to follow and tag naxjamwc.

:compwork:

Facebook but with pictures.

Am I the only 30 something who has no clue how to use instagram? Hell the only reason I have FB is to join parts group pages for my respective stable of money pits...

Am I the only 30 something who has no clue how to use instagram? Hell the only reason I have FB is to join parts group pages for my respective stable of money pits...

I'm 30 and I have no social media. So I have no clue on anything. I always thought # was for weights or numbers.

#WF2017. #VERYHEAVY

Last edited:
For those that aren't stuck with a rotary phone and a Rolodex....

The page will be populated more once I/we get some pictures at WF. If you have some pics you want to post on your page from a NAXJA event just tag the MWC page and it should show up. Maybe. I'm still learning the ropes too.

if we are keeping with the times, when do we get NAXJA fluffers?

Back