• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Karma 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't everything come pre wired in the doors already? I thought it was a plug n play project...

I have a Sea Doo 3 person towable raft. Its missing the fill plug but Im sure one could be sourced or made. I tried to sell it for a while but everyone that looked got freaked out because of the missing plug. SO FREE TO GOOD HOME or just anyone that wants it!! lol. Let me know guys, I can email pics on request (I cant remember the wifes login to photobucket so I cant post pics up)

Oh yeah and a pair of stock roof rails from like an 89 I think. chrome and black

I've got 2 front hub assemblies (unit bearings) that could be used for trail spares.
Came off my 99, cast not composite. One has a little "growl" but would work, the other is fine.
Could bring 'em to the Christmas party (if I go)

I've got 2 front hub assemblies (unit bearings) that could be used for trail spares.
Came off my 99, cast not composite. One has a little "growl" but would work, the other is fine.
Could bring 'em to the Christmas party (if I go)

Can I get that for beamer?

I am putting together a trail spare kit for him.

Beamer should be at the party if we get the body work done.

back looking at the goodies, you guys are the best!!!

19" rack mount server, includes slides. Working P3/550 with SCSI drive (forget the size). ASUS mainboard from back when they were the bomb, built in SCSI.

PM me, call me, whatever, I probably won't monitor this thread.

a6cd890d-885b-84e9.jpg

Bump. I should be able to deliver it to the Holiday Party.

Electric seat bracket our of a 91'. Driver's side with movement controls, motor works pretty well but the bracket is broken. Good for the motor and trim pieces.

Tired of this thing being in the way.

35x12.50x15 Big O Big Foot X/T. Good tread (looks to have a nail in it) on a worthless wheel but is a great spare. I already have a spare 35 and 2 take up too much room in the garage. Wheel is only good for scrap. The previous owner machined out teh back for some reason and you could not bolt it on no matter what bolt pattern.

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

Still got this!! Derek? Anyone going to Christmas party that can grab it and take it to him?

Back