• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Karma 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want those leafs if i can find away to get them from you..i'm swampped all day today but maybe work something out tomorrow.. pm me if they are available and we will chat..

someone hit me up on pm, if that falls through i'll let you know

I was at goatfest, but didn't have a computer (or high tech phone). I'll PM you backchannel to figure it out.

My dad lives in Yucca, if it can get to him somehow I can get it out when I go pick up my Jeep.

Ok, Geoff... your Jeep was driveable when I left the lakebed. Why'd you leave it in Yucca??

Get it to Cal.

I was at goatfest, but didn't have a computer (or high tech phone). I'll PM you backchannel to figure it out.
I shoulda PM'd you my number. I was over at BSC camp Saturday and even had the hub with me.
My dad lives in Yucca, if it can get to him somehow I can get it out when I go pick up my Jeep.
I'll give you a call to get directions and arrange a time to heaad over and drop off the hub and pick up those seats if we can work out delivery to you.

FREE: Pint of Blackthorne cider to the first person who catch's me at the pub.

Night after night I sit at the pub waiting for someone to pickup this free pint of golden goodness... but you slackers never show.

When my liver fails, it is totally on you tards.

Night after night I sit at the pub waiting for someone to pickup this free pint of golden goodness... but you slackers never show.

They know about your tricks.

I haven't walked right since.

I'll take that free pint when I get back to the states, I could use a REAL Beer :compwork:

19" rack mount server, includes slides. Working P3/550 with SCSI drive (forget the size). ASUS mainboard from back when they were the bomb, built in SCSI.

PM me, call me, whatever, I probably won't monitor this thread.

a6cd890d-885b-84e9.jpg

With the wife and the kids going to Mexico to visit her dieing father, I will not be able to use these.

I have 5 passes to Disneyland that expire the 15th of this month.

Back