• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Junk

philip_g

NAXJA Forum User
my next craiglist ad:

Looking to rebuild or install a decent used stroker engine, on my son's 2000 Jeep Cherokee.
He bought a 2000 Jeep Cherokee as his first car in July, spent his savings on it, and the engine se went out immediately! It has been sitting in our driveway ever since, as we just don't have the $$ to fix it -- we're going through really extreme financial "yuck" (who isn't these days?!)
The Jeep had/has many other issues that we try to address one by one --- it's just been so long now, he's devastated! And we feel so helpless.
We would like to rebuild his motor or install a good, used stroker replacement. It's a straight 6 cyl, 4.0 L engine, Automatic trans.
We've been putting $$ aside for it as we can - we've gotten together $400 so far.... could maybe make pmts???
Please, no junk or extremely high mileage parts. Obviously, we cannot afford a bad deal right now!
Any offers, advice, suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
He's an incredible kid - straight A's, no drugs, star drummer of his high school, many awards ... he really needs the Jeep to carry his drums. It's just tearing me up - he's the only senior still riding on his bus to school, while his friends are getting brand new cars! < Ridiculous, eh?
Just want to give him *some* good his senior year!!
Thanks so much for reading! God bless

Any takers? :shhh:

Back