• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Junk yard fun! FSJ D44 and AMC 20 sightings!

kujito

NAXJA Forum User
SCORE!
Went to u-pull-n-pay (66th and Broadway) yesterday for a couple minor things and found some good stuff. Got the serp belt adjuster w/bracket(broke my bolt) and PDC cover that was just missing. Both of those came out with no need for tools. I also found a full Thule roof rack set-up; gutter mounts, cross-bars, 2 bike racks, 6 pair ski rack. All of it for $48 and change! The entire Thule rack was $30.

Now for the part you guys will/might care about.
Rows c5-c7 had some good stuff (that's as far as I got). There were 3-4 XJ's with 2" hitches and 2 '94 Grands (wj?) with hitches. Some decent looking power leather seats for both (xj, wj). There were also 2 FSJ Waggys, I wanna say one was an '86 and not sure about the other. Both of the interiors were pretty shelled, but one had an AMC 20 rear axle and the other had a D44! There were probably 4-5 pairs of smoker's windows (the ones that move) to be had as well. Several center consoles and one or two overhead ones.

Sorry YELLA, only one MJ that and the only thing that looked any good was the bed, no tailgate, lights, or bumpers; d35 . Seat, windows, dash all trashed.

Happy Saturday!

Hey thanks for keeping an MJ eye-out for me! :thumbup:

Hey thanks for keeping an MJ eye-out for me! :thumbup:
What are you looking for?

I was offered two long-bed MJs today. He started squeaking when I told him the price range I was shopping. We'll see what comes of that, neither of us is desparate.

What are you looking for?

I was offered two long-bed MJs today. He started squeaking when I told him the price range I was shopping. We'll see what comes of that, neither of us is desparate.

I'd like to have another pair of tail lights to have around and a straight tail gate with the arms and latch ends from the bed - they tend to get bent and abused.

I'd also like to find a few spares of interior panels - driver's kick panel by the e-brake and all the panels at the rear of the cab.

Other than that, it's just pieces parts or maybe another trailer build from one that's better off being recycled than rebuilt.

:dunno:

Back